Friday, September 2, 2011

It's Friday, Friday, Friday, OH!

Sidenote: For once, I don't blame Sirius' mother for erasing Rebecca Black from the family tree. I'd be ashamed of her too.

Anyways, this week I finished The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo, and honestly have no idea how many pages that was, but I know it was more than 150, so I'll use that number for now. I also read the entirety of Animal Farm, which was 114 pages. So for now, I can guarantee that I've read at least 254 pages this week, so 606 for the semester thus far. I will update this post when I have official data on The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo.

I already did my favorite quotes for the week, so this week's random Top Three is Saturday Morning Cartoons!

1. Pokemon (the original series: if Ash Ketchum isn't in it, don't waste your time)
2. Jimmy Neutron
3. Tom and Jerry

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Edit: Actually, I read 401 pages last week, so 753 total. I just made up a number for The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo in the original post.

1 comment:

  1. Jimmy Nuetron is a fantastic show. So are the other two, for that matter.

    ReplyDelete